Every woman alive would really like to have thick, dark, celebrity-style eyelashes. Unfortunately, most of us weren’t blessed by nature and we have to rely on makeup or fake lashes to achieve this effect. If you have ever seen a woman with naturally thick eyelashes, you know how much better it looks when it’s real. Having to wear mascara all the time can be a hassle, because you always worry about it running or smudging. Don’t you seek a more permanent result? Visit The Official Website!
This is exactly the problem that Idol Lash Reviews tries to solve. This is an all-natural eyelash enhancer that helps your eyelashes look thicker, and longer, and it can eliminate the need for wearing mascara. It can be a valuable tool for every woman, but especially for aging women. As we age, our eyelashes get thinner and thinner, because our body loses the ability to produce them at the same rate. Fortunately, Idol Lash has been proven to increase eyelash density by 82% in as little as four weeks. The company has performed a clinical study of 15 women between the ages of 24 and 82. The women applied the product once daily for 2 weeks and at the end of the study their eyelash density had indeed increased by 82%.
Here are the before and after results:
The single most important reason why you may be losing your lashes is improper care. Stop causing them damage by wearing too much mascara, curling them all the time and constantly rubbing your eyes. By following these general guidelines and using Idol Lash Reviews as an extra boost, success is certain.
Idol Lash Ingredients
So, let’s take a look at how this growth serum actually works. The product contains a unique combination of natural ingredients like phytoceramides, that help increase eyelash growth and to provide hydration at the same time. Here is the label with all the ingredients:
- Alfalfa Extract - it has lots of vitamins and minerals to provide nourishment.
- Allantoin - a well known wound healer, which is rich in proteins and can repair damage to the eyelids caused by sun exposure, rubbing or irritation.
- Glycerin - which can make your lashes softer and more pliable. This means that they will be less brittle and less prone to breakage.
- Panthenol - Panthenol can protect the root area of your eyelashes and improve their health. Honey Extract- it soothes, moisturizes and has anti bacterial properties.
- Arnica Extract - it reduces skin inflammation and strengthens the roots.
- Keratin – a powerful protein that increases thickness.
- Nettle Extract - Nettle Extract has been used for years for MPHL and FPHL (male and female pattern hair loss), but it seems to also be affective for eyelashes. It can boost their growth and strengthen the root of the hair.
- Chamomile extract - Chamomile hypoallergenic and can neutralize irritants and reduce inflammation.
- Hydrolyzed glycosaminoglycans - they increase moisture and fullness and have another action, they inhibit 5-alpha-reductase which is aids the conversion of testosterone to DHT. DHT is the reason for balding, but we didn’t expect this ingredient to have an impact on lashes.
- Jojoba oil - a very moisturizing oil that is easily absorbed.
- Kelp Extract – this may be the most important ingredient. It is rich in vitamins and nutrients, like vitamin A, C, D, B1, B2, and E and calcium and iodine. We are talking about complete nutrient supply. Kelp can make your lashes shockingly dense and thick and will also benefit the skin around your eyes.